Molded Products was founded in 1986, initially focused on providing rubber molded goods for the automotive aftermarket. As the company grew, the focus evolved to being a provider of contract manufacturing for a multitude of industrial markets. Although we still sell to the automotive aftermarket, our business strategy is now concentrated on providing all necessary services and engineering, to design, build tooling, and mold quality rubber products for our customers.
We can provide specifically tailored, turn-key solutions. We assist our customers from concept to blueprint; from tooling to final rubber molded part. Our quality management system is ISO 9001:2015 certified, assuring quality and traceable products. Molded Products operates 24 hours a day, five days a week. Operating around the clock helps us meet customer demand and gives us the flexibility to turnaround hot jobs very quickly.
Molded Products has a variety of production equipment to meet our customer needs, such as:
- Hydraulic Presses: 22 total (up to 600 ton) for compression and transfer molding
- Preforming Equipment: 60” & 50” mill, Two C-3 barwell, extruders
- Finishing Equipment: Sanders, trimmers, clicker presses, cryogenic deflashing, grinders, cutters, etc.
- Paint Center: Paint booths, part washers, glass beading, etc.
- Machining Equipment; Lathes, mills, drills, grinders, saws
With years of experience and know how, Molded Products, Inc. is well positioned in the market to meet your needs. We are known for providing quality, timely, and cost competitive rubber molded components.
Please call us to learn more about what we can do for you.